We treat all of our patients like royalty here at William J. Stewart Jr. DDS Advanced Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but dental crowns in San Antonio for your teeth! If you live near San Antonio, William J. Stewart Jr. DDS Advanced Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with issues could be just what you need to realize a beautiful smile.
Dental crowns in San Antonio are a remedy for a plethora of problems:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide stability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To upgrade a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with severe discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for dental crowns in San Antonio, don’t look any further than William J. Stewart Jr. DDS Advanced Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and proficiency to make sure your crowns are constructed and placed correctly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We complete a comprehensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile. We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are a wonderful way to guard and upgrade your smile. Schedule a coronation today!